[guidedogchat] Re: haulty/gentle leader

  • From: "Norman Waddington" <normanwaddington504@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 20:56:57 +0100

Hi Pam,

They are easy to put on.  You have to make sure that it fits though behind
your dog's ears.  Remember that you have to keep a slack lead at all times
unless you are trying to direct your dog's head.  You will find that your
dog will rub its head on you or anything else because it may not like it.
Some dogs may not move and stand still at first just encourage your dog on
in a pleasant voice.

Hope this helps.

Norman.