[guidedogchat] Re: grooming

  • From: "J Kimbell" <whitetiger62@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 22:07:28 +0100

Aah yes, forgot that one!! No, it wouldnt, I knew that one. We tend to be
sparing with our heating in winter and dont leave it on for the sake of it, and
never have it on at night, so that one has never been a problem with my dogs.
It can cause shedding in winter too, if kept on, but none of my dogs have ever
shed in winter thankfully!! So I must be doing something right!
Julia

          From: "J Kimbell"
          To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

          Oh cripes, dont remember, about 7 quid I think, I got it at a dog
show last
          year. And they work well. Must dig mine out!!
          Julia