[guidedogchat] Re: grooming

  • From: "J Kimbell" <whitetiger62@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 01:57:01 +0100

OH god, dont talk to me about the seeds stuck in the fur thing, its burrs, the
little green balls, they are the bane of my life having a dog with long fur.
She gets smothered in the bloody things!!!!
Julia

    From: "J Kimbell"
    To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    I havent but a Vet once told me that a drop of corn oil in their food can
help and I did try that and it seemed to work well. that was with another dog.
But shedding is a normal thing to be happening at this time of year, my flattie
is shedding more this year than I've known her to. I'd checkw ith your Vet
before messing about with such things, just in case.

    Julia

            From: "J Kimbell"
            To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

            Oh cripes, dont remember, about 7 quid I think, I got it at a dog
show last
            year. And they work well. Must dig mine out!!
            Julia