[guidedogchat] Re: grooming

  • From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1sman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 09:37:26 -0500

It's not hard on the coat if you use it correctly and not too often, as directed on the instructions. Do not use any pressure and only use it every 6 or 7 groomings.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "J Kimbell" <whitetiger62@xxxxxxxxxxxx>