[guidedogchat] Re: grass or concrete

  • From: "J Kimbell" <whitetiger62@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 07:48:44 -0000

A friend of mine had a dog who was concrete trained, she would never then go on grass if she had the choice. Used to be a right pain when they visited us as she always used to go on the garden path, so hubby had to go out and clear it before she or I could set foot out the back door!!

Julia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Marr" <dpm51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>