[guidedogchat] Re: grass or concrete

  • From: "Don Marr" <dpm51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 18:24:45 -0500

Julia, didn't they teach you to touch the dog's back when it stops to go, so you know what it's doing? then you can just bend down and pick it up, Don

Don,
The Curmudgeon has spoken!
dpm51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
-----Original Message----- From: J Kimbell
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2003 2:54 AM
To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guidedogchat] Re: grass or concrete

It wasnt covered on ours but if our dogs did have a mishap we were
encouraged to pick up ourselves. I have only done it once, and made a right
hash of it!! My hubby tends to do it as he does it better. If Wren does need
to go when out and I'm alone, its always on grass and on the long lead so I
have to just leave it as no way I could find it unless I get down on my
hands and knees and grovelled!! But I wont do that mostly as with my poor
hearing it makes it easy for me to lose my sense of direction. Luckily it
doesnt happen often and its never where it would matter too much.
Julia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam" <pamyoung80@xxxxxxxxx>