[guidedogchat] Re: food

  • From: "J Kimbell" <whitetiger62@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:29:41 +0100

I sometimes add dinner leftovers to Wren's food, just scraps of meat or any
left over gravy, it adds a bit of variety.
Julia

  From: "Pam"
  To: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
  Subject: [guidedogchat] food

  what do other people from other countries feed their dogs? we feed royal
cannon here. although i've heard IGDB have recently switched to hills science
plan.

  Sent from my iPhone

07:34:00