[guidedogchat] Re: flea and worm treatments

  • From: "J Kimbell" <whitetiger62@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 07:43:25 -0000

Giggles to the lifestyle!! I did ask my own Vet about the merits of Frontline
and Advocate, they said I could have Advocate if I wanted it, that they used
all sorts of livestock control. I asked about lungworm, they told me its more
prevalent int he south though there are pockets of it elsewhere, but here in
the east there havent been any cases of it, that they'd heard of. So said
Frontline was fine. Also they said if Wren doesnt eat slugs and snails (perisht
he thought!) then she should be fine on Frontline. So there you go. I did ask!!

Julia

    From: "J Kimbell"
    To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Giggles to the garlic, yes I've heard that one too, but some dogs wont eat
    it as I've tried it. And yes, I've heard Frontline isnt supposed to be much
    good now but I've quizzed my Vets about it and they maintain its fine.
Well,
    Wren hasnt had fleas to my knowledge, oh, my daughter picked one off her
    nose once but then I promptly dumped the frontline on her. She was due
    anyway.
    Julia