[guidedogchat] Re: dog's ears

  • From: Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 21:29:25 +0100 (CET)

Pam,

Is this a spray you're using? I only ask because Zym freaks out if I spray
anything; I expect it's the hissing noise that some dogs instinctively don't
like, sounding like a snake or a swan. I use a grooming spray, but I spray it
onto his chamois first, hoping that the chamois will deaden the noise.

Vince.

Message Received: Nov 20 2014, 08:11 PM
From: "Pam"
To: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Subject: [guidedogchat] Re: dog's ears

hi julia. ya i've tried giving callie a treat too after the cleaning. it
doesn't work though. she wriggles around so much and tries to move her head
away constantly so not much of the cleaner goes in to the ears. i'll have a
look in tescos for the wipes didn't know they sold them there. thought it was
just pet shops. thanks.

Sent from my iPhone