[guidedogchat] Re: dog's ears

  • From: Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 20:54:31 +0100 (CET)

Pam,

I use baby wipes occasionally on Zym's ears as part of ordinary grooming, but
if the dog's ears are really smelly, I'd suspect a yeast infection and get
something from the vet. I have got some doggy wipes, too, which are supposed to
be hypo-allergenic, and they might be worth it if your dog has sensitive skin.

Vince.

Message Received: Nov 20 2014, 06:29 PM
From: "Pam"
To: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Subject: [guidedogchat] dog's ears

hi all. have any of u ever used those ear wipes for dogs? i'm finding it
impossible to use the cleaning solution on callie as soon as she sees the
bottle she runs so it's impossible to do it on my own. she doesn't mind them
being wiped out so i was thinking of trying the ear wipes but r they good? also
i read on the net that u can use baby wipes to clean dogs ears. is this true or
am i better off getting the ones formulated for dogs? thanks for any advice.

Sent from my iPhone