[guidedogchat] Re: beasts that eat everything! - Re: Re: Bad habits

  • From: "J Kimbell" <whitetiger62@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 21:06:26 -0000

And disgusting!!
Julia

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Norman Waddington
  To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2014 9:12 AM
  Subject: [guidedogchat] Re: beasts that eat everything! - Re: Re: Bad habits

  Charles,

  A cross between a tacky fruit cake and a bread.

  Norman.

    From: "Charles Rivard"
    To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [guidedogchat] beasts that eat everything! - Re: Re: Bad habits

    What is a malt loaf?

    ---
    Be positive!  When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're
finished, you! really! are! finished!

      From: "J Kimbell"
      To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

      I've never had a serious eater thankfully. But I've mostly had Collies
and Collie crosses, who arent generally known for being eaters!! My current dog
is a Flatter and she isnt much of an eater either thankfully. Doesnt mean to
say she wouldnt of course, but at least is not a  problem I need to worry about.

      Julia

            From: "Melanie Akpotu"
            To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

            Sounds nice!