[guidedogchat] Re: advice needed

  • From: Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 18:18:45 +0200 (CEST)

Pam,

When I went away recently,. I took Zym's ordinary stainless steel bowl. because
I could pack other things into it for travelling, it didn't really even take up
any space, and it's quite light in weight. You can also get folding travel
bowls for dogs, but I don't know what they're like.

Vince.

Message Received: Oct 24 2014, 03:42 PM
From: "Pam"
To: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Subject: [guidedogchat] Re: advice needed

any ideas for what kind of container i could bring with me to feed her? rather
than a big bowl. was thinking a container from a take away but might b a bit
flimsy. thanks

Sent from my iPhone