[guidedogchat] Re: advice needed

  • From: "J Kimbell" <whitetiger62@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 03:36:34 -0000

A tupperware bype box is fine or if your kids are icecream addicts and you buy those 2 litre tubs, the stronjg plastic ones, they are good too, I've used them in the past. You can just whip the lid off and put it down for her to eat out of. You can also get fold up bowls, more for water but they'd do just as well for food I should think.

Julia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam" <pamyoung80@xxxxxxxxx>