[guidedogchat] Re: advice needed

  • From: Pam <pamyoung80@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 19:31:59 +0100

hi faye
the main reasons i wouldn't want to bring her is because there will b very loud
music in the evening people dancing and just generally a lot of people around.
just not sure if that would b fair to her she's a sensitive dog so don't think
she'd like all the noise and crowd. i could put her in the room though i guess
when the music starts.

Sent from my iPhone