[guidedogchat] Re: Retirement

  • From: "J Kimbell" <whitetiger62@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 10:30:57 +0100

Well, it comes to them all in the end, unfortunately. Just par for the course of keeping dogs of any kind. I had my Border Collie for almost 15 years, and when I had to say goodbye to her I was devastated, I tell people to try and remember the good and funny times. Its all you c an do.

Julia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nadine Lattimore" <nadine.lattimore@xxxxxxxxx>