[guidedogchat] Re: OT talking flix

  • From: Doug Parisian <eggmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 08:15:43 -0600

Well, I'm always ready for new and interesting experiences so I registered and thus the original submitter also gets her little ticky. If I don't like the service, well, I'll simply unregister. One always takes a chance with these things, selling of personal info and the like, despite promises to the contrary. Junk mail filters are useful in such rare cases.

On 05/02/2014 7:21 AM, Caitlyn and Maggie wrote:
I’ve been to this web site several times and still can’t figure out exactly what they are going to offer, and more importantly, just how much are they going to gauge us?

Cait

On Feb 5, 2014, at 8:04 AM, Nadine Lattimore <nadine.lattimore@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:nadine.lattimore@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

And feel free to use
Your referral ID is 93673.
Haha

Nadine Lattimore

On 5 Feb 2014, at 12:55, Many of us <multikindred30@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:multikindred30@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi all
Sorry for the off topic message. But I think you’ll find this interesting. There is a new service launching. Its a service where anyone whose blind can watch audio described movies and tv shows online. Its launching later in the year. To sing up for the pre launch, see the link below.
shirley
http://talkingflix.com/signup.php?ref=565967

--
Doug Parisian