[guidedogchat] Re: OT talking flix

  • From: Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 15:08:22 +0100 (CET)

Cait, I quite agree. I've watched some great stuff with audio description on
many channels, in fact. Where I've missed out more is films, so would be
interested in some of those.

Vince.

Message Received: Feb 05 2014, 01:46 PM
From: "Caitlyn and Maggie"
To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guidedogchat] Re: OT talking flix

Well, vince,Over in your neck of the woods, you’ve already got lots of great
described content.  ITV and BBC both do a good job, imho.Cait
On Feb 5, 2014, at 8:29 AM, Vincent Thacker  wrote:
Cait,

That was my reaction,too. I've seen people promoting them on several lists now,
and assume they're giving people commission or credits or something for
promoting them. But they've done a very poor job of promoting themselves. Maybe
some people are fascinated by their cookies policy, and it's only stuff like
that on the front page of their site. Not very appetising. Of course it would
be great to have all this audio-described material, but until it's a reality,
I'll pass on.

Vince.

Message Received: Feb 05 2014, 01:21 PM
From: "Caitlyn and Maggie"
To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I’ve been to this web site several times and still can’t figure out exactly
what they are going to offer, and more importantly, just how much are they
going to gauge us?
Cait

On Feb 5, 2014, at 8:04 AM, Nadine Lattimore  wrote:

And feel free to use Your referral ID is 93673.Haha

Nadine Lattimore
On 5 Feb 2014, at 12:55, Many of us  wrote:

Hi allSorry for the off topic message. But I think you’ll find this
interesting. There is a new service launching. Its a service where anyone whose
blind can watch audio described movies and tv shows online.Its launching later
in the year. To sing up for the pre launch, see the link
below.shirleyhttp://talkingflix.com/signup.php?ref=565967