[guidedogchat] London tube

  • From: Nadine Lattimore <nadine.lattimore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 11:41:58 +0000

Hi Mel

Thought I better change subject line for sake of others boredom.
Q is a german shepard cross golden retriever. He is a very solid 40kg, not
a scrap of fat on him but built like a tank.
Thats it Leicester square, oh man.

Last time I was over Quartz would walk on to stopped escalator, but
previously he would go nowhere near. Clever boy, he knows it could come to
life at any minute and swallow his tail.

Nadine Lattimore

On 5 Jan 2014, at 01:05, Melanie Akpotu <melaniemacneill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

  Hahahaha!!  Leicester Square is a killer, and Warren Street too.
 My dog weighs around the 70 lbs mark.  His maximum weight is about 75, but
he is never anywhere near it and I think would be fat if he was!

What breed is your dog?

Mel.
From: "Fay Marshall"
To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Well, my dog ate rocks, bricks, etc.  I would think wood is better.
(grin)  Never broke her of it.

From: "Melanie Akpotu"
To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds nice!