[guidedogchat] Re: In Reply To: no subject

  • From: "Melanie Akpotu" <melaniemacneill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 01:56:34 -0000

My little dog goes up in front of me and also down. I always say he is showing me the way, lol!!

Mel.

-----Original Message----- From: Donna Winters
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2014 9:47 AM
To: dog chat
Subject: [guidedogchat] In Reply To: no subject

i have no idea ,but perhaps thats why my dogs dont just lie anywhere on the floor as they know they will be trod on .my little dog will go down the stairs at the same time as someone but me .she stands back at the landing and wont come down until i am at the bottom .donna