[guidedogchat] In Reply To: [guidedogchat] Re: Bed

  • From: "Donna Winters" <donna.winters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dog chat" <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 09:39:09 -0000

thats one thing about my dogs .they love there beds .they do not lie just
anywhere on the floor .dulcie sometimes lies next to me but  she is always lay
on my foot if she is not in her bed .donna

From: "J Kimbell"
To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My dogs are left to choose where they sleep, by that I mean, if they want
their bed on the landing or they will pick their own spot. My Border Collie
had a nice bed at the bottom of the stairs but her favourite trick was to
burl up ont he floor at the foot of the stairs so if you came bumbling down
3 quarters asleep in the night for a wee you'd tread on her!! 3 years after
she died, I still step round the places she liked to sleep. Wren has a mat
on the landing and one my side of the bed, she usually starts off by
sleeping on the landing but is always down beside me if I ever wake in the
night.
Julia