[guidedogchat] Re: In Reply To: Re: grooming

  • From: "J Kimbell" <whitetiger62@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 06:22:38 +0100

Never noticed that she does. They are like cockers and Springers, they dont have undercoats either. Flattie coats hang downwards the same with Cockers and Springers also, the idea is for the water to run off the coat and for them to dry quickly. I'm not in to molly coddling, dogs, so Wren would just have to get on with it, but as I've just said, she doesnt seem to feel the cold, and will go paddling in winter!! Dumb idiot.

Julia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna Winters" <donna.winters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>