[guidedogchat] Re: In Reply To: Re: In Reply To: Re: Bed

  • From: pam <pamyoung80@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 13:01:22 +0000

ya they r handy for small dogs. we've had our terrier since she was a pup so it
was great for house training. i've never seen a crate for a big dog but i don't
think we'd have enough room for 1 of those. the small 1 takes enough room. our
terrier only uses hers to eat in now. we paid 70 euro for ours so i dread to
think how much it costs for a big 1.

Sent from my iPhone

> On 1 Mar 2014, at 12:41, "Donna Winters" <donna.winters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> i totally agree about the price .i was lucky with mine .i was given it by
> someone .i just keep it folded flat pack in my shed .
>

> -
> From: J Kimbell - Email Address: whitetiger62@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Sent On: 01/05/2002 00:39
> Sent To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address:
> guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [guidedogchat] Re: In Reply To: Re: Bed
>
> You have a fair point but they are expensive if its for just in case. And
> for a large dog there would be the problem of storing it though I think some
> dismantle.
> Julia

>>> night.  I do believe he would alert me if some one was trying to break