[guidedogchat] Re: In Reply To: Re: Bed

  • From: "J Kimbell" <whitetiger62@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 00:39:25 +0100

You have a fair point but they are expensive if its for just in case. And for a large dog there would be the problem of storing it though I think some dismantle.

Julia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna Winters" <donna.winters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: J Kimbell - Email Address: whitetiger62@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 30/04/2002 23:51
Sent To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guidedogchat] Re: Bed

Yes I know benching is recommended by  GDBA if they feel its needed, but
never crating. II've seen those dog crates and know they are sometimes used
by fussy pet owners. And I have heard of PW's using them but they never
leave the puppies in for long, theymostly used them to put the puppy in to
sleep so its safe while they get on with other things.
Julia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nadine Lattimore" <nadine.lattimore@xxxxxxxxx>