[guidedogchat] Re: Bed

  • From: "J Kimbell" <whitetiger62@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 09:51:12 +0100

Presumably then, they are not shut in.
Julia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Marr" <dpm51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2014 3:12 AM
Subject: [guidedogchat] Re: Bed

Melanie, our dogs go in crates to sleep, or just to have their own little
house to nest in, it's not a punishment, it's just part of their routine,
as soon as i take my dog out for his business at night, he goes right into
his crate, now, that doesn't mean all dogs will do that, my wife's dog
doesn't like his crate, so he doesn't go in, Don
----- Original Message ----- From: "Melanie Akpotu" <melaniemacneill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>