[guidedogchat] Re: Bed

  • From: "Melanie Akpotu" <melaniemacneill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 02:32:19 -0000

Lol!!  Mine leave their toys on the stairs and in all sorts of dangerous
places!!  Balls are the worst if you tread on one on a stair.  I remember doing
this once and slipping onto my backside and I had a cup of tea in one hand and
it went all up the wall, lol!!

Mel.

  From: "Melanie Akpotu"
  To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Mine does this too as all of downstairs is wood, except one rug in the
  lounge. I don't think he realises anything different about me. He does not
  always move out my way and sometimes I almost fall over him. Most of my
  other dogs have realised by this stage in the relationship, to get the hell
  out of the way if they see me coming, but it's more because they remember
  what happened the last time, not because they know I can't see. After all,
  how can they know such things?

  Mel.