[guidebook-project] Re: Welcome to the Guidebook Project!

  • From: Jewel <herekittykat2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guidebook-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 07:52:09 -0500

Hi there!
You can choose to use your real name or a pseudoname based on your
comfort level. I use my nickname and my last name because that is what
everyone knows me as. It all depends on how you feel.
As for help with figuring out what you'd like to do, that is one of
the purposes of this list, to share advice, suggestions, and ask
questions. If you aren't sure what you'd like to do, but you know you
want to help, you could just tell us what sort of things you might be
interested in and I or another will help you figure out what part you
can play in this project. Everyone has a part, big or small, so don't
worry. We'll find you a great assignment.
Jewel Shuping