[guidebook-project] Re: Introducing Myself

  • From: Marilyn tucci <t21114@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guidebook-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 07:35:53 -0500 (EST)

Marion , thank you for the invitation but I cannot commit to anything. I have to many commitments now that I can't keep up with and will have to decline a few for 2014.  I was asked to be on the board of the NYS Commission of the Blind in Albany . I have still not finished filling out the application and that was after Thanksgiving. I wish I could clone myself at times.

Marilyn and Anna
 On Thu, Jan 02, 2014 at 01:44 PM, Marion Gwizdala wrote:
 > Marilyn,
Thank you for the warm welcome. I would like to invite you to join the Human Services Division discussion list. We are working on severl important issues, including accessible licensing examinations, accessible EMR, and creating guidance on issues of driver license requirements.