[guide.chat] yummy whisky

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 21:18:06 -0000

Thanks Phyllis for the whisky. Senn if you put those jeans and top on you will
need to keep your prison gear on in here or she'll have them of you in a tick.
Phyllis when we were in bed last night I thought I was dreaming.  I thought my
thing had grown till I realised it was wormything. Heheeheeeheeeheeee.
Now we have to work on a plan to get out of here.

Malcolm.

hi Sen, Malcolm and STAN,

 never fear cinders is here,

A bottle of whisky for you sweet Malcolm, a nice pair of jeans and sweater for
you Sen, and Stan my mate, was not to sure what to get you, so have arranged
for a three course meal to be ready for you on our escape,

Our governor is really not to clever, fancy ,letting me in with wormy thing
underneath us now, casper, molly, tabatha, dotty and all four legged friends
are on the way so be ready for the great escape, just remember the governor
does not like wormy thing, so have told him to coil around her and make her
wobbly,

cheers all, cinders here now and of course my fairy godmother is ready to help
us as well

-----