[guide.chat] xmas party

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 13:09:36 -0000

Right girls, you can all come to mine for a party and don't worry about getting
home because my bed will fit us all in. Hehehehe. Don't forget to forget your
nightys. Yummy yummy. P. s  No men allowed.

love Malcolm. xxx.

so glad that the party season seems to have started on here, Clare, your
theatre trip was worth waiting for, what a lot of suprises on the day, just
such a brilliant way to celebrate with good food, friends and some
entertainment as well, Carol, not long to wait for your meal out, have you got
a babysitter for the piglets or are they having a seperate party ha ha, do wish
that we could have a chat group party, get the glad rags on and all round to
Malcolm's place to get the party off to a flying start, all bring a plate of
grub and a cd of music to sing and dance to, will have to draw straws to see
who gets the first slow dance with our Malcolm, have fun and am off to check
the wardrobe to see if can fit into the party dress, take care and get the
ideas flowing like the wine haha, Vanessa x x

-----