[guide.chat] work for a frog

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 00:42:50 -0000

Well Senn, I should think there are lots of jobs for frogs. Like testing
tandems. they have four peddles, Kirmit has for legs. He could go round the
streets replacing broken lights in lamp post because he could jump up to put
the new bulbs in. He could jump up and down on mattresses to see how many jumps
it takes before its worn out. and so on, so there's no reason why he can't work
and pay for those poor starveling  piglets.

love Malcolm. xxx.

I know I'm going to regret this. smiles.
What kind of jobs are out there for frogs?
This should be interesting. smiles.
Kermit.

-----