[guide.chat] what a day

  • From: "angela page" <craftymonty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dolphin Guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 21:01:41 -0000

Hi everyone.

Mum,Dad and Me wne into town this afternoon,the town is full of mad peaple mum
and dad got me into a shops lift when suddenly a lady come barging in with a
pram really ramming the pram into my legs and pushing my wheelchair backwards
mum and dad told her off and i started crying as it really hurt my leg and i
took my self by surprise as i spoke up for once and told her to watch it.
Then on the way home a car behind us blow the cars horn at us seemed like it
went on for a little while when he started to go side ways to try and ram our
car from the side,then he sped off and mum said he drove as though he was drunk.
So im not sorry to be back home tonight.

Hope you all had a good day.
love
Angela and Monty