[guide.chat] welcolme clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 23:30:39 +0100

Hey Malcom
if you look at the subject lines now when I am replying not having all that
repeats
you could do it if you put yur mind to it boy
men get lazy hahahahaha
Well actually used to wear 3 inches platform shoes when had sight but my god
nearly broke my legs a few times hhahahahaha crippled me but just loved them in
agony walking to pub with my friends as in the 80's we used to do pub crawls
while all my friends were ten foot in front of me I was struggling to walk
hhahehehehehehe
just absolutely stupid I was.
never did learn
life I supposed
right Malcolm go and lie down love hahahahahahaha take your pills

From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 14/06/2011 22:43
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Welcome clare

Hay Carol, instead of cutting your jeans why don't you wear high soled shoes.
Hehehehehe.
So your starting on Clare now. We'll have to call in Sarah again. More high
pitched singing in order. Hahahahahaha.

Malcolm. xxx.