[guide.chat] Re: to vanessa

  • From: "David L. Bailey" <baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 11:05:08 -0400

On the contrary young lady!  It is very good another birthday and you are
still on the right side of the dirt.  You should be thankful that you still
are enjoying life, and family.  You still have work to do!  Your family and
your other family on this group need you to hang around and keep us
laughing.  Have a great day.

P.S.  My Sister Julia who will turn  64, I think celebrates her birthday on
Aug 2nd.  I will turn 49 on my next birthday and hope to celebrate many more
by living to 100 or the full 125 year span mentioned for mankind in the
Bible.

In His Love and Service,
David L. Bailey
baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx