[guide.chat] to the preist daft jim

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 23:24:09 +0100

Hi daft jim
oh wow loved raeding all that brilliant
well done jim so proud of you ah nice

Oh wow what a very hectic day you have had wonderful daft jim

not many blind people about can do what your doing
you see,Daft jim god gives us all a gift
but in mycase he gives me gift to eat lots of choclates hahahahahahaha and the
gift of the gab of course

Oh can't wait for Easter now for my choclate easter eggs

see thinking of it already hahahahahahaha

love crazy carol who still not right yet xxxx