[guide.chat] to senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 21:42:38 +0100

Hi senn

what did you have for your tea in the end?

I enjoyed my salad bowl which i get in marks and spencers you get 2 for £3 not
bad at all actually

Good
had microwave chips in the bag and beans yummy
i love them you get lettace tomatos and cucumber eggs and onions and coeslaw or
you can get a ham one no coeslaw yummy
enjoyed all my soaps too great
glad you and your mum went shopping great

have nice evening got lots of emails now all come out of the wood work
hahahahahaha
Love carol x.x.x.x.