[guide.chat] to sarah

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 17:24:06 +0100

Good evening sarah
How did your weekend go?
did you go to quaters?
looking forward to your news now on here all about your weekend
Sarah went to Dentist only needed a clean scrape and polish oh honestely all
morning my nerves went to peices hahahehehehehehe
I am a nervous wreck ridiclous the way I carry on
good job not having a baby wow dread to think what I weill be like then
hahahehehehehe
I would probably need anathetic hahahahaha
terrible i am
feel much better now though
Oh what a lovely suprise to see our old pal clare on here great
Going for my cheese and onion cornish pastie now with mashed potatoes and
garden peas
After dentist today carer took me in morrisons we had strawberry tart with
cream on yummy
oops making you hungry again hope your not dribbling all over the keyboard now
hahahahaha