[guide.chat] to phylis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 21:51:39 +0100

Hi phyllis
just going on any email i see first hahahahahaha
oh just read your email wow you been very busy great.

Oh your c5 mobile phone sounds great oh wow you weill be able to send text now
to some on here including our clare too
Is the £140 including having it sent away for softwear speech put on that?
wow well your girls can help you learn it phyllis
I hope you do master it once its come back to you i can't hear speech on
mobiles not loud for me at all
oh wel .
I have my gguide speech on loud now my neighbour has gone deaf now hahahahaha
Oh that is great you got new microwave too mine is talking microwave from
R.N.I.B  for £195
to me its worth every penny because can't hear mobile phones so my family
thought ideal for me to get talking microwave instead  great