[guide.chat] to clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 19:52:10 +0100

Hi clare
oh yes remember now i have actually copied off you gettting the the over tones
cd what am i like got memory like a siff lately old aged i supposed
hahahahahaha
infact copied you in a lot of things lately
glad you had nice time good chill out its gone cooler now

hey listen to this clare
my sister julie took mathew to out patients tonight he goes to this sport
centre he goes on this track has a hill slope he goes mad on these big bikes
well he fell over all his elboow is badly bruise ah poor mathew got bandage all
over his elbow now
painful skin come off it all over his elbow our julie was out of her mind with
worry
he is at home now got painkillers he is not in school tomorrow now got to rest
his arm

kids just go mad nowdays

well take care