[guide.chat] to clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 21:38:10 +0100

Hi clare
Oh yes good day for us both

oh you cheeky bugger saying that it reminds you of miss piggy warden
hhahahahahaha
Aren't malcolm phyllis and senn so happy its not like that real prison wow they
had a very lucky escape there hahahehehehehehe
have you noticed they are quiet today bit scared i think behaving themselves
have you noticed that?hahahahaha
Clare wish it was a full week you were staying at your auntie pearls that way
you would have more quality time with her
now tha would be great wouldn't it?well tomorrow going to day centre untill 1pm
then back to Julia house as she has inbited me for chicken dinner yummy won't
be back untill 6.30pm tomorrow night great

I am looking forward to that now
On thursday this week going out for meal with our Stella great isn't it?yes not
been out with her for ages so looking forward to that now
horray Right take care

From: clare moulds - Email Address: clare@dancingq°Ýueen1.plus.com
Sent On: 22/08/2011 21:20
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] To Carol

Hi Carol, so happy you liked my day. Yes it's so good to get out again for sure
it's all happening for me now. Yes I will be so glad to get back to the Tuesday
dance it's only a week away now how cool. Yes looking forward to staying with
Auntie Pearl for the weekend it's only a week on Friday which will be 2
September so not long now I'm looking forward to it. I will be at auntie
Pearl's on the next Monday club which will be 5 September so Barbara is going
to give me a lift to the club and bring me back to auntie Pearl's house how
lovely of her. That way I won't have to miss out on the club not bad going. My
parents will be travelling back on that day so they will pick me up from auntie
Pearl's that night I think. I had the caramel bar with the soaps. Yes Corrie
was all action the way we like it. Ah poor fizz I feel sorry for her. It did
make me think of miss piggy warden though hahahahaha. Yes very funny about
Norris and that Sylvia is a devil for sure. Well Carol so happy you had a good
day too that group the wishing well sounded very good just my thing. Glad you
got those folders you want so you will be well organised now with your paper
work. I look forward to hearing about your day centre tomorrow. I will be
chilling out ready for Janet's blind club Wednesday. Love Clare xxxx.

Carol said.

Hi clare
Oh your day was nice today great
glad you won caramal bar on bingo

oh nice to be out again isn't it?

glad you and your mum enjoyed the dance last night brilliant
won't be long now for your proper dance on tuesdays wow september is busy month
your staying at your auntie pearls and your dance starting back again oh wow
great glad you had nice tea tonght
just got glass of lemonade now and bar which is a snicker bar yum yum yum so
yes got mine fixed too hhahahahaha
oh poor fiz in prison she weill get in trouble if she tells them wardens about
her cell mate ginny on drugs not good
laughed at norris being stuck in toilet all night hahahehehehehehe
bugger that sylvia isn't she?
glad she is not my mum hahahahaha
glad your havin a nice week
right clare chat later coming back on now Love Carol x.x.x.x.