[guide.chat] to Scot the dog

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 20:32:44 +0100

Good evening scot
wow another talented dog!
goodness I never knew all dogs can type on computers hahahahahahaha
goodness Scot you can type better then me now hehehahahahahaha
Bark bark oops just coughing there
Hey your ears weill flop up now and stick up in the air going to send you some
doggie bones in the email shsush hush be quiet can hear yur tail wagging that
hard its going to drop off any minute now
oops your mumm vanessa and daddy steven is coming down the stairs quick better
go hide them bones shush
woof woof
Love Auntie carol who has never been with it x.x.x.x.