[guide.chat] to Sara

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 23:43:10 +0100

Oh sara what are you like hhahahahaha
Glad you found my email good
Yes that is pretty obvious tha teddies on my nightie kissing is me and andy
murray of tennis
He told me he had a huge party in wimbledon with all tennis stars and
commentators and all umpires etc  sue barker who interviews everybody and
spoilt brat john macenroe he is top tennis player form years ago now
commentates .
when he was on court back in late 70's and 80's he was so spoilt and very rude
to umpires and tennis players and got away with murder so he got his title in
all the headlines in newspapers as the brat hahahehehehehehe
not surprised
well glad your ok wasn't corrie good tonight sara?
ah poor fiz arrested in factory and now in prison cell poor fiz .
right take care