[guide.chat] to Clare

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 20:11:32 +0100

Thank you for those kind words Clare. We are all different and have our own
story's to tell. Being blind for anyone is a long and hard journey.  We just
have to travel along it and do our best.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi Malcolm, thank you for sharing your views of having to cope with blindness
after having sight in the past. Yeah, it must be so hard and as I said before
it's hard for us all no matter what our point of view or situation. We are all
different. We all cope in the best way we can and of course I love my parents
for doing their best for me nothing more can be asked of them. We can only do
our best that's all we can do. It's so good to hear more about your freedom
club and even better it was set up by a disabled person so there's inspiration
for our Carol for setting up her club or craft club. If that person can do it
then our Carol certainly can. Jim, it's good to hear your point of view too and
all about your club. Cathie, it's good you and Mike can manage doing your own
thing even though you don't belong to any clubs good for you. Glad you are both
happy that way. So it shows that people can be happy in their own different
ways. Oh Malcolm, that's so cool you now do pottery at your club I love that
too. Well keep happy and do the best no matter what that's all we can do. Love
Clare xxxx