[guide.chat] to Carol the good looking one.

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 18:11:03 +0100

Carol, put your money where your mouth is. You didn't clear the subject line. I
have. good boy.  Fray Bentos pies come in a round tin. They have seven
fillings. chicken ones and meat ones and all have flaky pastry. Can only cook
them in oven.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

Hi sweetie boy malcolm
Get lost!

you know what you can do with all that supply of pancakes stuff stuff it in
your garden soil then you can make nice pancake trees grow hahahahahahaha
Yes I know i am beautiful looking malcolm yu needn't reminded me that i already
know that
just absultely stunning
what on earth is that pie your going to cook?never heard of it
going to put my lovely nivia cream on now to make me even more gorgeous now
speak later

love carol x.x.x.x.