[guide.chat] to Carol. I agree with you there. I happends so many times.

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 21:07:51 +0100

I pushed the boat out tonight Carol.
I cooked on the eletric stove. Two beef berburgers, two sausage, fryed onilns,
mash, veg. and gravy. Bloody lovely. Nearly as nice as you.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi mate
oh up to date now with my emails
gosh had 39 emails to get though
oh yes,remember now Clare,you getting just jill by alan king
hey clare thank for telling me she has another book called
Jills leading ladies
just left message on my best friends Elaines phone
she never answered it so assume she is having her tea

Oh how did your mums Olympic torch trip go?
hope it was good
I don't know what the olympic torch means and what its all about
know its some kind of fire on top of torch
i don't actually know the meaning of it all
Clare what i hate most is,
some one is chatting away to you and they walk off so I am still left their
talking away to myself
oh hate that so much
be nice if people just could say
right carol going away beck soon then when back they say
right carol i am back now
what did you have for your tea in the end
i enjoyed my cottage pie broccolli runner beans mashed potatoes yummy

got glass of pine apple juice here now and two cocanut cakes yummy
Love Carol xxxx