[guide.chat] they take advantage of us

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 13:57:58 -0000

people take advantage of us, even shops, the shop our poor carol went to took
advantage of her, hobbycraft sold her a machine called big shot and told her it
was new model and said seventy five pounds was a good price, hobby craft sell
it online for fifty something pounds, yes the same shop, it is an old model and
complicated for us, she still needs to buy the embossing mats on top of that
price and will have to buy different makes of dies for the machine as not
available, our carol was too excited and wanted it so badly and i think the
shop took advantage, i told carol before about which machines are the best, as
in the best and safest and easiest for our needs, the spellbinders grand
calibre is pink all over, it has a lever on the front to stop it moving, you
just move the lever to the right and it stays solid on the work surface, it has
three plates and a rubber mat for embossing, the plates are different colours
so that we know which plate is which we can put the colour decoder on the plate
and the base plate is white, the cutting plate is light blue green grey and the
embossing plate is light orange and costs seventy one pounds and you get the
machine, three plates and the embossing mat, extremely safe and easy to use and
uses all makes of dies, i put a piece of baking paper in between the die and
card of intricate dies, as it just falls out of the die more easily, wax paper
should be used but is not in this country as yet, so baking paper is second
choice, the machine folds and is light to carry with a solid handle which is
part of machine and not a seperate loose handle and can be stored in small
area, top proffessional card makers use it too, if your making pictures, cards
or designing this is machine i recommend.
vanessa.