[guide.chat] the pickle factory

  • From: "harold kitching" <harold.kitching01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Sivilla watson" <mrsvilla4@xxxxxxxxx>, "gary wiggins" <gary128169@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Keith Wines" <muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 09:10:30 +0100

ouch!

 :

Yossel worked in a Polish pickle factory. For many years he had a
powerful desire to put his penis in the pickle slicer. Unable to stand
it any longer, he sought professional help from the factory psychologist.

After six months, the therapist gave up. He advised Yossel to go ahead

and do it or he would probably never have any peace of mind.

The next day he came home from work very early. His wife, Sacha,
became alarmed and wanted to know what had happened.

Yossel tearfully confessed his tormenting desire to put his penis in
the pickle slicer. He went on to explain that today he finally went
ahead and did it, and he was immediately fired.

Sacha gasped and ran over to her husband. She quickly yanked down his
pants and shorts only to find a normal, completely intact penis. She
looked up and said, "I don't understand. What about the pickle
slicer?"

Yossel replied, "I think she got fired, too