[guide.chat] the obedient wife

  • From: "harold kitching" <harold.kitching01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pam camidge" <pam.camidge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 21:50:26 -0000

: FWD: THE OBEDIENT WIFE!!

The Obedient Wife

There was a man, who had
worked all his life, had saved all
of his money, & was a real
miser when it came to spending it.

Just before he died, he said
to his wife,"When I die, I want
you to take all my money and
put it in the casket with me. I worked for it, it's mine and I
want to take it to the
afterlife with me."

And so he got his wife to promise him, with all of her heart, that when he
died, she would put all of his money into the casket with him.

Well, he died. L

He was stretched out in the casket, his wife was sitting there - dressed in
black, and her friend was sitting next to her.

When they finished the ceremony, and just before the undertakers got ready
to close the casket, the wife said,

"Wait just a moment!"

She had a small metal box with
her; she came over with the box
and put it into the casket. Then
the undertakers locked the casket down and they rolled it away.

Her friend sitting with her said,
"Girl, surely you were not
foolish enough to put all that
money in there with your
husband?."

The loyal wife replied,
"Listen, I'm an obedient wife and that was my dear husband's last wish;
  I cannot go back on my word.
I promised him that I would put all his money into
the casket with him."

"You mean to tell me you buried all that money in the casket !?!?!?"

"I sure did," said the wife.
"I got it all together, put it into
my account, and wrote him a cheque.... If he can cash it,
then he can spend it!"

Send this to every clever
female you know, and to
every man who thinks they