[guide.chat] the good old days

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 23:28:30 +0100

Hi phyllis
Yes do remember the sixpence in christmas puddings and dad and mum putting it
under my pillow if my tooth came out mum would say angel is going to put
sixpence under my pillow so use to hope and pray all my teeth would fall out so
could get loads of money under my pillow hahahahehehehehehhehe
I was told by mum that when i was tiny in nursery ah cute
we use to give our teacher a thretny bit which was gold like a hexigan shape
wow
she told me you could buy a bag of crisp for that in school tuck shop they
called it in them days wow
remember the one pound note too green it was
cool yea

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 21/06/2011 23:19
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] the good old days

Hi Carole,

still remembering do you remember the sixpence in the Christmas pudding,