[guide.chat] the cow

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 20:02:53 +0100

A  man staggered into a hospital with a concussion, multiple bruises,  two
black eyes, and a five iron wrapped tightly around his  throat.

Naturally, the Doctor asked him, 'What  happened to YOU?'

'Well, I was having a quiet round of  golf with my wife, when at a difficult
hole, we both sliced our  golf balls into a field of cattle.

We went to look for them and while I  was looking around I noticed one of the
cows had something white  at its rear end.'

'I walked over, lifted its tail, and  sure enough, there was a golf ball with
my wife's monogram on it -  stuck right in the middle of the cow's wotsit.

Still holding the cow's tail up, I  yelled to my wife, 'Hey, this looks like
yours!''
'I don't  remember much after that'