[guide.chat] the beach

  • From: "Stanley Carter" <stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 23:16:06 -0000

the is a private  beach its free if you go in the nude and its hot in the
summer if you go in your close it will cos you £25 with bed and brefet
you don't need any money because the is nower   you can put it the is only
double  beds
and the is to of you in each room
carol and me have been be fore and we eng joy it  now cathery you will have to
sleep on the sands and take a spade to cover you up but don't dig to deep ore
you may sink in the sinking sands that's why everyone  go's in the nude so that
they don't sink
now jenny you will like laying on the sands and Clare will  love to sell her
chocolate to every one when all the girls line in a row it will look like the
tide is coming in  with all the big  boos
the men will keep watching so that no one comes in to the beech camp  when it
goes dark
all the dogs S will be locket  up for the night
all the men will eng joy their self in the pub
 Hashanah
Stan the funny man xxxx